JAMAICAN SEA MOSS
What is Sea Moss?
One of the greatest things you can do about your wellbeing might be the seaweed you walked on at the shore. Sea moss has been around since the seas first lapped the ground, but it's seeing a boom in popularity. Sea moss is abundant in natural minerals, strong in iron and antioxidants that render it an all-around immune booster and weight-loss help. It will be hard to find one single plant that provides all the vitamins and minerals your body requires. L-tryptophan is present in about 90% of the body's nutrition, and is used as a natural medication to alleviate flu-like symptoms.
How Sea Moss Is Wild harvested
Duals Natural Sea Moss is wild harvested from the oceans of Caribbean mainly of the coast of Jamaica, Grenada and St Lucia.
Duals Natural Sea Moss is sun dried for a period of 4-5 days in the natural Caribbean heat. We use no chemicals or preservatives to dry and keep our sea moss.
All Salt And Sand Removed
Duals Natural Sea Moss has been removed of all salt and sand so you don't have to clean the sea moss and save the time and headache. Pure Sea Moss
Sea Moss Benefits
- Joint and skin health
- Soothes mucous
- Colds, coughs, bronchitis, tuberculosis
- Gastric ulcers & intestinal problems
- Increases Energy Levels
- Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium Bromine, B12 and much more.
- Aid with hair growth
- Sexual Power
- Appetite suppressant
Sea Moss Gel Recipe
& How to Use
How To Make Sea Moss Gel
- Add 1 hand full of our Authentic Wild Crafted Sea Moss in a container.
- Add a 1/2 gallon of natrual spring water and let rehydrate for 4-12hrs depending on thickness on strains.
- add key limes or key lime juice to water to aid in breaking down the Sea Moss to gel
- After Sea Moss has been fully rehydrated, take out of water and do a final rinse with fresh spring water and place in blender.
- Add water to blender until it reaches about 40% of the Sea Moss* Do not fill water above Sea Moss or even close to the top, unless you want sea moss juice* *The less water the thicker the gel*
- Once Sea Moss turns to gel and is fully blending as one. Pour into glass mason jar and store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Ways To Use Sea Moss Gel
- Herbal Tea Or Tonic: 1 to 2 tablespoons of Jelly to a cup of tea or juice
- Foods: few tablespoons of Jelly to smoothies, stews, soups, grains, and teas
- Face & Body: Rub a desired amount of Jelly on face or skin, let sit for 20-30 minutes and rinse off