* Supports the body's natural defenses and strengthens the immune system*
* Reduces excess pitta and kapha in the head and chest, and aids in body temperature regulation*
* Supports a healthy respiratory tract, sinuses, and throat, as well as overall health and happiness*
* Aids in the synthesis of bile and the maintenance of a healthy liver*
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) is a bitter-tasting herb that has a reputation for boosting the immune system. It helps maintain a normal body temperature while promoting a healthy respiratory system, sinuses, and throat. Kalmegh improves overall health and well-being by reducing extra pitta and kapha in the lungs. It also supports optimal liver function by promoting healthy bile flow.
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Energetics in Ayurveda:
- (taste) rasa rasa rasa ras
- (Action) Virya (Cooling)
- Vipaka (pungent after-digestive effect):
- Doshas (constitutions): Pitta and kapha are balanced, however vata may be increased (in excess)
NOTICE: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a airtight Food Storage Containers, cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|