Apple cider vinegar powder is just cider vinegar that has been dried. Although it can be reconstituted by mixing 1 part powder with 1.5 parts water, it is a simple and easy-to-use substitute for liquid vinegar.
Salad dressings, marinades, sauces, and BBQ rubs and seasoning blends all use the powder to enhance acidic taste. ACV powder is also utilized as a preservative and flavoring agent in functional meals and drink mixes, as well as in cosmetics for a variety of skin care products.
Acetic acid, malic acid, folic acid, flavonoids, polyphenols, biotin. With garlic, onion, and warm spices like ginger and turmeric, it's sour and tart.
NOTICE: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
|Ingredients:||Apple cider vinegar|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Ways To Use:||* Face masks, scrubs, conditioners, toners, shampoos, and rinses.
* The powder can be combined with coffee, hibiscus, or annatto to dye cotton, wool, and handmade papers.
* Use apple cider vinegar powder in BBQ blends and dry rubs, braising liquids, marinades, sauces, salad dressings, and popcorn & chip flavoring.
* Mix with water to make an all-purpose natural cleanser for counters, cutting boards, etc.
* Food, beverages, and cosmetics use apple cider vinegar powder.
* None known. Before topical use, do a patch test.
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a airtight Food Storage Containers, cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|