* Helps you maintain a healthy weight.
* Supports the liver's correct function as well as fat and sugar digestion.
* Supports the digestive fire.
* Herb with a warming effect that promotes a healthy metabolism and eliminates natural toxins from the intestines.
* Supports proper nutrient absorption.
Details: Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) is a potent heating herb that has been used for centuries to rekindle the digestive fire, encourage a healthy metabolism, and flush out natural toxins from the intestines. It's also known as ceylon leadwort, and it's a great herb for lowering kapha. It's also a prominent element in weight-loss solutions. Chitrak helps the liver operate properly and fat and sugar digestion to be healthy. It aids in the natural energization of the body by encouraging healthy digestion and optimal nutritional absorption and assimilation. Chitrak is also an useful herb for supporting healthy joints and regulated body fluid levels in persons with kapha constitutions.
NOTICE: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a airtight Food Storage Containers, cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|