Low calorie count and high nutritional value: Garlic is very nutrient-dense and contains a number of vital vitamins and minerals. Manganese, Vitamin C, selenium, and trace levels of fiber, calcium, copper, phosphorus, iron, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, and potassium can all be found in one bulb of raw garlic.
Fresh garlic is far more fragrant and releases flavor much more quickly than dried garlic. more so than garlic in a jar. Fresh garlic may frequently turn green or blue when roasted in a skillet or the oven because the natural enzymes in the garlic begin to break it down.
1. Garlic Supports a Healthy Immune System
2. Garlic Can Lower Blood Pressure
3. Using garlic can lower cholesterol levels
4. Garlic Can Aid in Cancer Prevention
5. The Antibiotic Properties of Garlic
6. Garlic Might Protect Against Dementia and Alzheimer's
7. Garlic Can Help You Perform Better in Sports
8. Garlic Aids in Body Detoxification
NOTICE: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a airtight Food Storage Containers, cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|