Profile: Our Black Garlic Powder is made from black garlic that has been fermented at high temperatures to produce slightly wrinkled black cloves with a very gratifying umami flavor. Our Black Garlic Powder is a practical and flexible condiment for all kinds of applications, with slightly sweet undertones of balsamic and tamarind and mellow garlic flavor.
Black Garlic is a beautifully layered mix of molasses-like richness and a tangy, mellow garlic flavor with heaps of umami, and it's the perfect mixing of sweet and savory. Although it has been a staple of Korean cuisine for generations, it is still relatively unknown in the West. Black garlic is produced by fermenting whole garlic bulbs at high temperatures, resulting in slightly wrinkled black cloves with a peculiar flavor.
With undertones of balsamic vinegar or tamarind, Black Garlic is sweet and almost caramel-like. It's matte black and has a sensitive, gooey-soft texture when it's new. Whole Black Garlic cloves are dried and pulverized into a compact, versatile flavor powder.
* Grown Naturally | No Heat Radiation or GMO
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Basic Prep:||Ready to use. Add to taste. One level teaspoon equals one clove of black garlic.|
|Ways To Use:||
* For a unique, umami flavor, use wherever standard garlic powder is used.
* Add to meat, fish, and vegetable spice & seasoning mixtures.
* For a great spread or dip, combine with aioli or softened mild blue cheese.
* Before roasting, toss with potatoes.
* Combine with salt to make a flavorful popcorn or potato chip seasoning.
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|
|Dietary Preferences:||All Natural, Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Non-GMO.|