Profile: Jasmine Rice is a mild-flavored long-grain rice. Our Jasmine Rice is imported from Thailand and cooks beautifully with a touch sticky texture.
* Flavorful, nutty
* Enticing popcorn scent
* A smooth, delicate texture
* Length grain rice, 1/4- 5/16 inch long
* Gluten-free by
Jasmine Rice is named after the fragrant Southeast Asian jasmine flower. Its generous long-grain form and snow-white tint are great for emphasizing rice.
- Our Jasmine Rice is grown in Thailand.
- It goes nicely with curries and other Middle Eastern and Asian meals.
- Cooked rice is fluffy and white.
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Uses:||- Served in South Asian cuisine
- Stir-fry, salads, pilaf, and desserts
- Serve with lentils, curries, and stir-fries.
-Use in coconut milk, stews, and soups.
-Ideal for sweets like rice pudding
|Basic prep:||1 cup Jasmine Rice + 1 1/2 cups water Simmer for 12 minutes on low heat. Remove from heat and cool. Season to taste and fluff before serving.|
|Country of Origin:||Thailand|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a cool, dry place.|