PUMPKIN SEEDS ROASTED UNSALTED WITH SKIN
Profile: Our unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds are a high-protein, high-fiber snack. They're a terrific snack to have when watching a game or simply hanging out with friends! We roast these pepitas in-house for freshness that you can taste.
1. Pistachios offer more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus, and copper in just one ounce.
2. A serving of pistachios has more fiber than 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are particularly high in phytosterols, which are linked to decrease cholesterol and may protect against some cancers.
4. Pistachios contain as much thiamin as 1/2 cup cooked rice.
5. A one-ounce serving of pistachios contains as much vitamin B-6 as a three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. Pistachios have as much potassium as half a banana.
7. Pistachios are a high-quality plant protein source, supplying all essential amino acids. Also, pistachios contain arginine, a non-essential amino acid that may help prevent or reduce cardiovascular disease.
8. Pistachios include fat, but it's mostly monounsaturated, like olive oil.
|Ingredients:||100% Fresh Pumpkin seeds|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Country of Origin:||Mexico|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a cool, dry place.|