Promotes Mental Calmness and Well-Being*
- Calms the mind without causing drowsiness*
- Supports composure and equanimity*
- Enhances sense of peace and well-being*
- Rasa (taste): bitter, sweet, pungent, slightly astringent
- Virya (action): neutral
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, may aggravate kapha in excess
Used to support mental calmness and sense of peace and well-being.*
Not to be used during pregnancy.
1–2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
If you are nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition, please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving size: 2 tablets
Servings per container: 45
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Bhringaraj leaf (Eclipta alba)+, Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora)+, Passionflower herb (Passiflora incarnata)+, Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)+, Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita)+, Brahmi/Gotu Kola leaf (Centella asiatica)+, Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)+, Vidari Kanda root (Ipomoea digitata)+, Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)+, Pippali fruit (Piper longum)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic gum acacia, organic rice flour. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.