Thyroid | Digestive | Sexual | Appetite Suppressant
- Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid.
- Due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relif to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
-Sea moss consumed regularly will help eliminate craving and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your label of activity and nutrition.
- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive.
Take a handful of sea moss rinse clean, inspect for sand and other sea debris. Soak 4-24 hours at room temperature. Rinse out water every4-6 hours. The sea moss will turn into a white -translucent color, it will take on a slippery, soft texture. The size will double. Drain of the water, rinse clean. Add spring water and sea moss to the blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Wild Harvested - Dualspices sea moss is high-grade premium 100% wild harvested. Our sea moss straight from the sea, sun-dried & packed. It is chemical-free, gluten-free, vegan, raw. Origin: JAMAICA
- Superfood - Source nutrition sea moss is packed with healthy nutrients, containing 92 of the 102 minerals our body needs! Loaded with potassium, calcium, Iodine and natural vitamins A, B, D, E & K.
- Benefits - Dualspices sea moss gives multiple benefits to your health. Sea moss consumption is known to provide a wide range of health benefits including immunity, thyroid support, digestion, joint & skin, and more. Keto and paleo friendly.
- Perfect for Gel - Great for making sea moss gel, blending in smoothies, or using as a thickener. Gel can be consumed direct or applied topically.
- Instruction - You first need to wash it and then soak it in cold water for 6-8 hours. You’ll know your sea moss is ready to use when it has doubled in size and become white and gelatinous. Once it’s ready, add the sea moss and some water to a blender and blend until it becomes a thick. Once you have your prepared sea moss, you can store it in the fridge for up to four weeks and use it in a number of recipes.
NOTICE: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
|Shelf Life:||1 Years.|
|Product Style:||Raw Dried|
|Country of Origin:||Jamaica|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a airtight Food Storage Containers, cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|