Traditional healers have valued pine needle tea for thousands of years.
Relieve bronchial and sinus infections
Disinfect molds, fungal spores and Escherichia coli
Protect against colds and flu
Neutralizes free radicals
They protect against muscle degeneration, eye diseases and diseases of the nervous system
Useful in the treatment of eczema, toenail fungus, psoriasis, acne and boils!
1. Pine needle tea tastes and smells lovely (always a good start).
2. It is high in vitamin C (5 times more than lemons) and can help with heart disease, varicose veins, skin issues, and weariness.
3. Pine needle tea contains vitamin C, which helps the immune system fight disease and infections.
4. Pine needle tea is abundant in Vitamin A, which helps vision, hair and skin regeneration, and red blood cell synthesis.
5. It is an expectorant for coughs, relieves chest congestion, and soothes sore throats.
6. It gives you mental clarity.
7. Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
8. Pine needles are high in antioxidants. These minimize dangerous free radicals that might cause disease.
9. Taoist priests believed pine needle tea extended their lives. Pine needle tea has been shown to help slow down the aging process.