A fragrant short-grain white rice blended with pure bamboo juice. Its sticky texture and vibrant herbaceous flavor make it ideal for an Asian-style risotto, side dish or base for colorful sushi rolls.
Light, tender cooked texture
Pale jade green color
Naturally gluten free
Details: Bamboo rice is short-grain rice dyed and flavored with fresh bamboo juice (tea). After milling the rice, the hull and bran are removed, allowing the liquid to permeate the remaining grain.
Incorporating two of Asia's most noble and revered plants, Bamboo Rice has a magnificent emerald tint. Bamboo is a symbol of good fortune and long life, whereas rice is food.
Our bamboo rice has a beautiful pale green color and a lovely herbal aroma. Bamboo rice is a rich jade green color before cooking. After cooking, a mild herbal flavor and some color remain. Bamboo Rice is a unique choice for risotto-style recipes, sushi, and other applications where a sticky rice is sought.
The inclusion of bamboo juice restores some of the nutrients lost in the white rice milling process. Bamboo rice is high in antioxidants and vitamin B.
- It treats kapha and pitta doshas, as well as removing poisonous chemicals from the body and curing the condition in which the body's important humors are discharged through urine.
- Rice from paddy is more nutritious and healthy.
- Menstrual issues, respiratory diseases, and infections are all treated using seeds.
- Proteins that help to relieve back pain, joint discomfort, and rheumatic pain.
- Controls sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure are among the other pharmaceutical and health benefits.
- Vitamin insufficiency in pregnant women can be remedied with this supplement.
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Uses:||In hot or cold recipes, use as a stunning white rice substitute.
Sushi rolls, risotto, pilaf, and dessert puddings all benefit from its vibrant color and distinct flavor.
Fish, shellfish, chicken, or pig are all good choices.
|Basic prep:||Bring 1 cup Bamboo Rice and 1 1/2 cups water to boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let. sit for 5 minutes before removing the lid. Fluff with a fork before serving.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a cool, dry place.|