Profile: For people on a doctor-recommended sodium-restricted diet, Our Salt Substitute is sodium-free. Remember to consult your doctor before using any salt substitute. Only the finest salt crystals and seasonings from Morton Salt reach your plate, ensuring that every dish you prepare is flavorful.
- Designed for persons on a sodium-restricted diet as prescribed by their doctor. However, before using any salt alternative, you should see your doctor.
- Since 1848, Morton has been a household staple.
- No sarcasm intended! Morton has you prepared for your next dinner party or a night in.
- To replace the sodium you crave in your cooking and at the table, use this product.
- That's all there is to it! With Morton, you can take your dinner to the next level.
|Ingredients:||Potassium Chloride, Fumaric Acid, Monocalcium Phosphate, and Silicon Dioxide.|
|Shelf Life:||3 Years.|
|Basic Prep:||Ready to add to any recipe as directed as no preparation is required.|
|Ways To Use:||A salt substitute, often known as low-sodium salt, is a low-sodium alternative to edible salt (table salt) that is promoted to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease linked to a high sodium chloride diet while preserving a similar taste.|
|Country of Origin:||United States.|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|
|Dietary Preferences:||All Natural, Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Non-GMO.|