Profile & Details: :
Sandalwood powder is ideal for cosmetics, facial masks, body washes, body powders, tinctures, and as a stunning incense either by itself or in combination with other aromatics. It will burn on its own because it is so thin (See video above). This means that only a tiny amount of Joss or Makko powder is required to make self-burning incense sticks and cones with a sandalwood-only smell.
- Sandalwood is known to remove stubborn blemishes and spots. Sandalwood may also be effective in the removal of warts, especially genital warts caused by HPV virus.
- Sandalwood’s anti-bacterial properties also help your skin fight the acne-causing bacteria, making your skin look flawless.
- Sandalwood powder helps remove suntan and reduce sunburns. Since the powder has a soothing effect, applying it on irritated sunburnt skin also helps.
- Sandalwood powder is an effective method to reduce signs of aging, as it minimizes the damage caused by free radicals.
- Regularly applying sandalwood powder can increase the glow and the brightness of the skin.
NOTICE: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
|Uses:||As a first aid powder, use ground sage. Sage powder and water can be applied to skin or gums.
Tea, alone or with other herbs. Sage flavors fish, chicken, veggies, grains, potatoes, and cheese.
|Shelf Life:||2 Years.|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a airtight Food Storage Containers, cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|