Profile: Jeera is a powerful spice that most people use to enhance the flavor of their food. It has a strong, unique, and relaxing scent. This spice, on the other hand, is well-known not only for its flavor, but also for its health advantages.
In India, SHAHI JEERA is a widely used spice. In Hindi, it's known as 'Shah Jeera,' while in Telugu, it's known as 'Sheema jilkara. Shahi, which means royal in Hindi, is sometimes used as a substitute for caraway seeds, hence the term royal cumin. They have a flavor that is comparable to cumin (Cuminum Cyminum), although it is much milder.
This delicious spice's powerful and distinct perfume fills a food with a typical Mediterranean scent. This fragrant spice can be baked into breads, biscuits, and cakes, or steamed with rice for a nutty and peppery flavor.
Shahi Jeera is a wonder spice that has numerous health advantages. It is also utilized in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals. Let's have a look at some of the many health benefits that this amazing spice has to offer-
* It's a carminative, which means it helps with gas and digestion. It is thought to be a remedy for colic.
* Good for the respiratory system—the seeds are used to treat bronchitis and coughs.
* It is supposed to help with Eczema, dry skin, and psoriasis.
* It is thought to improve cardiovascular health and to aid in the regulation of blood sugar levels.
* It is also thought to be beneficial to female reproductive health.
How to use Shahi Jeera in cooking?
It's best to add Shahi Jeera near the conclusion of the cooking process, as leaving it on the fire for too long might cause the flavor to become bitter. Before adding the seeds to a recipe, toast them gently in oil or dry roast them in a hot skillet.
Despite their resemblance in appearance, cumin seeds and Shahi Jeera (caraway seeds) are two separate spices that cannot be substituted.
|Shelf Life:||4 Years.|
|Country of Origin:||India.|
|Handling / Storage:||Store in a cool, dry place.|
|Allergen Information:||None Specified.|
|Dietary Preferences:||All Natural, Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Non-GMO.|